Cold Brew Recipe
One of the easiest and most delicious methods for brewing cold coffee is Cold Brew. Very simply, add your coffee and water, let it brew in the fridge for 8-12 hours and your cold brew is ready.
- Coffee: 70g
- Water: 700ml
- Ratio: 1/10
- Grinding Method: Rock salt coarse
Step by step
- Add your coffee and water to your Cold Brew pitcher.
- Gently stir a few times to make sure all the coffee comes into contact with the water.
- Depending on your taste, leave your pitcher in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours and remove the coffee filter.
- Ice cold cold brew is ready!
Enjoy your meal!